Wednesday, June 13, 2012

TIME IS MOVING ON:TREASURES FROM PARIS



Items are slowly arriving from my last trip to Paris and the trade fair Maison - Objet. My shipment of olive oil from the South of France ,  Linen from Provence are in store now with many orders happening for the linen curtains that are so provence in style,  and my homewares order is on the ocean as we speak , I do think that it is on the slow boat from China as I am a little concerned  as to its route , but it will arrive by the 27th July so they say. I will keep you informed as to its arrival .

I hope that now I will add a note at least each week to new events happening in store . I am hoping soon to add to my store a french inspired florist and to expand on our french pantry items which are proving to be very popular especially the foie gras and rilletts of duck and goose. If you are far a field I am happy to post and will show photos of  items within the next day or so with  price and description , especially great for those that are outer west as the shelf life is about 2 years and can I say that it is so good.

I myself can eat nearly a jar on my own and the price range is reasonable about 16.50. Watch this space as I will continue to inform you of my treasures, especially photos .

Forgot to say that I have a shop in LEURA IN THE BLUE MOUNTAINS  that is The French Trader General Store  situated at 198 The Mall Leura 2780 . We are open Thursday to Monday 10am to 4pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment